About Me

My photo
Shared Blog in Starting An Agenda Bandung School of Social Welfare

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sindangsari Village and Me


I want to tell you about a beautiful village. A village, rural, which I stay on now that called by Sindangsari. This is my first practicum location, a practicum with locality development courses. Sindangsari is a unique also wonderful village, where you can find its speciality different from another village surround it. Sindangsari, part of West Java Province, lies in Garut District, Cigedung Subdistrict has a refreshing and convenience atmosphere. With friendly people, I mean it, very, very, very friendly, they will offer you with anything they have for you as a guest, all of anything that you can eat! And also, you know, most of the region is wet rice field, plantation garden, vegetable garden, tea garden and so on. All of these plant grow in a very cold temperature, Sindangsari usually have twentieth or below ten degrees, so cold in Indonesia’s measure, early in morning, appear steam from our breath. The view with these description so much beautiful, river surrounds this village, with fogs, dew, smile… I love all of it, I am alive…

1 comment:

  1. early in the morning, steam appears from our breath........seems so cold....

    ReplyDelete