About Me

My photo
Shared Blog in Starting An Agenda Bandung School of Social Welfare

Saturday, June 4, 2011

flower=beautiful

Do you know why flowers are called flower?

You know rafflesia?

Yes, rafflesia.
Rafflesia, I heard if it, live absorb from any corpse, animal or human corpse, yeah like that. But, even it sound disgusting,

it’s still called flower.

Why?

because flower is beautiful!

So I like all flowers.
Flowers are also like women. Women are like flowers. That’s why they called women. You got it?
So, please… Could you see a woman like you see flowers?

My another thought,
I think When you treat flowers reflects how you treat women.

I think, if you give a woman flowers, it means that you give women to that woman, is it make a sense? I mean you appreciate that woman.

I think, when you throw and step flowers, it mean you cant treat a woman well, because you shouldn’t do like throw and step it. Do you agree?

I think, when you say you can see the beautiful from flowers, just from the flower, petals and little trunk and little leave. it means you just like a woman psysically. a human have heart and soul. so

I think its better if we see beautiful of a flower completely from its root, trunk, flowers and leaves.

you must see a woman like complete flowers too, a woman with her heart and soul. you may still enjoy beautifully of a cut flower, but its not last longer, when it die, your admiring of that flower beauty are dissapear, then you throw that diying flower away..am I right?

1 comment: