About Me

My photo
Shared Blog in Starting An Agenda Bandung School of Social Welfare

Sunday, May 8, 2011

family asessment in Cijambu Village

at just last 5 and 6 May,, in lecture of services for children, family and older people, my friends and I myself (3 A PSM) went to Cijambu Village at Saguling. we passed through some beautiful scenery, kakao field that so wide, lots beautiful hill, water dam, also like a building or terasering that used for flatted water in big amount. In Desa Cijambu, all of us had many experience, tried to speak in front of lots of village people, that was not easy at all. in my group, we made family asessment. Others made children and older people asessment. In family asessment, we thought not all problem had been identified yet and also one of the problem that faced was language. All of our FGD member may understand Indonesian Language but they spoke in Sundanese language. My other friend at worst even didnt understand what they have said and my other friend who came from sunda background made domination in my group, i just feel my field study this time was far from my expectation.

No comments:

Post a Comment